This agreement, including addendums, (collectively referred to as the “Agreement”) is between you (who could be “User(s)”, “Player(s)”, or “Member(s)”) and the undersigned (“JungleeTeenPatti.com”) and any games, tournaments and sweepstakes (“Software” or “Service”) in the JungleeTeenPatti.com Network.
By playing any teen patti games you explicitly agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein JungleeTeenPatti.com grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use any necessary Software used in connection with its Services on any single computer at any given time, provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Service. You agree not to modify the Service in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service.
Security and your account
Credentials: Once you have selected and been allocated a unique username, password and/or PIN or other appropriate security code (“Credentials”), it is your responsibility to keep these credentials secure and confidential. This applies to your social networking credentials if you are accessing the Services from a social network like but not limited to Facebook. In the event that you are concerned that your credentials are no longer secure and confidential, you should immediately notify JungleeTeenPatti.com by sending an e-mail to support (at) JungleeTeenPatti.com, whereupon new credentials may be selected and allocated and any future transactions under the previous credentials may be voided, at the sole discretion of JungleeTeenPatti.com.
No Transfer: Your account with JungleeTeenPatti.com is non-transferable. Under no circumstances, shall you allow or permit any other person or third party, including without limitation any to participate in tournament sweepstakes, and in no event any person under the age of thirteen (13) years, to use or re-use your account or your credentials in such a way that may breach the standards or laws in any Jurisdiction where you are located and/or are a resident, or where such other person is located and/or is a resident. Any person found to have violated this section will not be entitled to collect any prizes or winnings and may be reported to the relevant authorities.
Your responsibility: You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all use of the Service under your credentials and that you shall not disclose the credentials to any person whatsoever. Any unauthorized use of the credentials shall be your responsibility and be deemed as your use. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless JungleeTeenPatti.com, along with its affiliates, managers, agents and directors, for any and all claims, losses, liability, damages and costs (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising from such use.
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Users that maintain more than one account on a social network may not access this Service from multiple accounts. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or JungleeTeenPatti.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, JungleeTeenPatti.com has the right to suspend or terminate your ability to participate in the Service and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
- Play Money chips are for entertainment purposes only and are not redeemable or transferable for real money or prizes whatsoever and cannot be used for any purpose except as provided in this section. Play Money is not redeemable for any amount of real world currency or monetary value from JungleeTeenPatti.com at any time.
- Play Money chips may be provided upon registration, as a bonus or daily lottery, as a free daily reload, as in-game rewards, special promotions or sweepstakes. If you don’t log in and/or claim the daily Play Money reload, it is forfeited and not recoverable on subsequent days. Calendar day is defined by 12:01 am to 12:00 am the following day. Play Money chip packages may also be purchased using real world currency and/or by successfully completing special offers or promotions offered by JungleeTeenPatti.com or its partners.
- Purchases of any Virtual Currency, including, but not limited to JungleeTeenPatti.com’s chip packages are purchases of a limited, non-transferable, revocable license. The license may be terminated immediately if your account is terminated for any reason, in JungleeTeenPatti.com’s sole and absolute discretion, or if JungleeTeenPatti.com discontinues providing and/or dramatically alters the Service.
- You agree that any awards or granting of any Virtual Currency received from completing a special offer or promotion, are dependent upon successful completion of said offer or promotion, as defined by the company or affiliate providing the offer or promotion.
- You agree that all purchases of Virtual Currency sold on JungleeTeenPatti.com are final. No refunds will be given for Virtual Currency purchases. You agree that Virtual Currency will be forfeited if your account is terminated for any reason, in JungleeTeenPatti.com’s sole and absolute discretion, or if JungleeTeenPatti.com discontinues providing and/or dramatically alters the Services on the Site.
- You acknowledge and agree that JungleeTeenPatti.com has no obligation to provide you with free Play Money chips and the right to manage, control, modify and/or eliminate Play Money offered via daily reload, lotteries, in game bonuses and other promotions as it sees fit at its sole discretion. Further, you agree that JungleeTeenPatti.com will have no liability to you based on JungleeTeenPatti.com’s exercise of these rights.
- You agree that Play Money chips are non-transferable between JungleeTeenPatti.com accounts. Further, Any play deemed unethical by JungleeTeenPatti.com in its sole discretion (including, without limitation, team play, soft play, sale of chips between players or chip dumping) may result in the applicable player(s) accounts being terminated and further access to JungleeTeenPatti.com being suspended permanently with no obligation to the applicable players.
Chip packages and subscriptions: Play Money chips may be purchased via a chip package for real money or via a monthly VIP subscription for a real money monthly fee. VIP members receive certain membership benefits, which may vary from time to time, including, newsletters, access to special offers, community features and Services. These are benefits that are not available to free account holders. VIP members also have access to play in certain VIP or High Rollers Tournaments. By purchasing a chip package or a VIP monthly subscription, you agree that:
- JungleeTeenPatti.com reserves the right to substitute, modify or terminate specific VIP member benefits at their sole discretion.
- By subscribing to a monthly membership, you are authorizing JungleeTeenPatti.com to electronically charge your electronic payment account (including but not limited to paypal, your credit card or other electronic payment forms) for the applicable monthly membership fee amount, using whatever payment processor and/or merchant bank JungleeTeenPatti.com deems appropriate in the exercise of its sole discretion. When you provide payment information to JungleeTeenPatti.com or it’s payment processor, you represent to JungleeTeenPatti.com that you are the authorized and rightful owner of the information you are providing. Each billing period in which you have a VIP Account, you reaffirm that JungleeTeenPatti.com is authorized to charge you for the monthly account membership fee. You agree to promptly notify JungleeTeenPatti.com of any changes to your payment information. You are responsible for all charges incurred, including applicable taxes, and all purchases made by you or anyone that uses your account, including your family or friends. This means that, unless your payment information is obtained unlawfully or fraudulently by someone other than those authorized by you to use your account, you will be responsible for all usage and purchases on your account.
- Monthly account fees are payable in advance and are not refundable. You are billed one time at the beginning of each applicable billing period. If you do not cancel your monthly subscription, then JungleeTeenPatti.com will automatically renew your membership. If JungleeTeenPatti.com is unable to process payment for any reason upon being submitted for billing, JungleeTeenPatti.com will notify you via e-mail, and you shall have three days within which to remedy the issue. If the issue remains unresolved after three days and JungleeTeenPatti.com is unable to process payment, your membership will be terminated and your account shall be replaced with a free account.
- You have the right to terminate or cancel your account at any time. You understand and agree that the cancellation of your Account is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with JungleeTeenPatti.com. This includes, but is not limited to, any dispute related to, or arising out of: (1) any terms of this Agreement; (2) the content or Services available through the Service; (3) your ability to access or use the Service; or (4) the amount or type of fees, surcharges, applicable taxes, billing methods, or any change to the fees, applicable taxes, surcharges or billing methods.
- Unless JungleeTeenPatti.com cancels your account without any reason, if your account is terminated, suspended, or canceled, no refund will be granted, and you will have no further access to your account or anything within
Sweepstakes – No Purchase Necessary
- Winner will be drawn randomly at the end of sweepstakes.
- The Service and all promotions are subject to the laws governing sweepstakes, contests, and promotions, which vary from State to State. The Service’s promotions are void if prohibited by the law in the jurisdiction in which you are playing.
- The winners of sweepstakes promotions will be announced on the promotion page. The winners of each promotion have to claim their prizes within the fifteen days of the end date of the promotion. If the winners fail to do so, the prizes will be withdrawn.
- You are subject to all laws of the state or province and country in which you reside and from which you access Junglee Teen Patti and you are solely responsible for obeying those laws. You agree that Junglee Teen Patti cannot be held liable if laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit your participation.
- Junglee Teen Patti makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in any promotion offered at Junglee Teen Patti, and no person affiliated, or claiming affiliation, with Junglee Teen Patti has authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- If Junglee Teen Patti determines that you have engaged or attempted to engage in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity while using the Service, including without limitation, engaging in any of the activities set forth above or any other game manipulation, Junglee Teen Patti may take such action as it sees fit, including immediately suspending or terminating your account.
- Players and observers are required to use the chat function in a friendly and considerate way.
- Parental control protections (such as computer hardware, Software or filtering Services) are commercially available and may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to those under thirteen (13) years of age, or the legal age to participate in the promotions in the applicable Jurisdiction, whichever is higher.
- Internet issues may cause server interruptions and Junglee Teen Patti will endeavour to limit such interruptions during a promotion, but Junglee Teen Patti does not assume responsibility for any such problems. If a player chooses to sit out or is unable to reconnect, he/she will still have cards dealt to him/her and will automatically post blinds and antes. Players that are unable to reconnect during the allotted time will have their hand automatically folded.
- No warranty or representation is made that the prizes will consist of a specific amount or number of promotions or kind of promotions. If Junglee Teen Patti, its parents, affiliates, managers, or directors determines that operating the promotion in whole or in part is not feasible for any reason, including, but not limited to, a change in the risk of operating the contests, or insufficient participation in one or more of the tournament or leaderboard contests, then we may cancel or modify all or any of the promotions and we shall owe you nothing. If technical difficulties compromise the integrity or ability to continue registration or play, Junglee Teen Patti reserves the right to terminate the promotion.
- Winners of promotions will be notified by email or in bound email to their social network player id. Junglee Teen Patti is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected notifications.
- The decision of Junglee Teen Patti management is final in case of any disputes.
- Junglee Teen Patti further reserves the right to require you to provide proof that you are eligible to participate and win prizes in the online promotional sweepstakes prior to payment of any winnings or prizes. Proof of eligibility includes, but is not limited to, a copy of a valid government issued identification and proof of address. Junglee Teen Patti also reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse Service and access to any potential participant.
As a condition of your use of and access to the Service, you agree to comply with these Usage Rules.
Authority: JungleeTeenPatti.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you, to add, modify or terminate Services offered without creating any obligation to you. JungleeTeenPatti.com reserves the right to change these terms periodically and to modify any of the contest or tournament rules at any time without prior notice to you. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to become aware of such revisions.
Multiple accounts: You are not allowed to create, use, or deposit to more than one account. Players who are found to have multiple accounts or to have allowed multiple users to access their account whether directly or via a social network may face account suspensions or revocations, and forfeiture of their accumulated chip balance.
Code of conduct: You agree that your content will not:
- include remarks that could unfairly influence the play of any tournament.
- include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference or physical handicap.
- contain statements that harass or attack observers, individuals, companies or products.
- include obscene, lewd, slanderous, pornographic, abusive, violent, insulting, indecent, threatening and harassing language.
- promote violence or violate the privacy or property of any party.
- promote or advertise other products, companies or link to third parties.
- promote or constitute illegal activity.
Fraudulent behavior: If JungleeTeenPatti.com believes in its sole discretion that you have engaged, or attempted to engage, in any act to cheat, use automated technology or otherwise unfairly alter your likelihood of winning, or to otherwise commit fraud with regard to the Service, then, in such an event, you will forfeit all prizes or winnings to which you may otherwise be entitled, and JungleeTeenPatti.com reserves the right to institute civil or file criminal proceedings against you and to report you to the relevant regulatory authorities.
User Content: The Service may invite you to participate in forums, sweepstakes, polls, blogs, message boards and additional opportunities to create, display and publish content to JungleeTeenPatti.com and/or via the Service including but not limited to text, photos, comments or personally identifiable information (collectively “User Content”). All user content transmitted to JungleeTeenPatti.com shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted, or offered to JungleeTeenPatti.com in connection with the use of the Service shall be the exclusive property of JungleeTeenPatti.com. You agree that unless otherwise prohibited by law JungleeTeenPatti.com may use, sell, exploit and disclose the ideas in any manner, without restriction and without compensation to you. You agree that you exclusively own the rights to your User Content, including the right to grant all of the rights and licenses in these Terms without JungleeTeenPatti.com incurring any third party obligations or liability arising out of its exercise of the rights thereto granted herein by you.
Your responsibility: You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of any Site or use of any portion of the Site for any commercial purposes. You agree that you and your activities on the Service will not:
- decompile, reverse engineer, modify or attempt to discover any Software (source code) to generate web pages or any Software or other products or processes accessible through the Service.
- engage in fraudulent behavior, either manually or with assistance from automatic players (bots) or external player assistance programs (EPA’s) that are designed to provide an unfair advantage to players.
- create multiple user accounts by automated means or under false pretences or mislead others as to the origins of your communications.
- reveal any personal or identifiable information about any observer, individual or company.
- transmit viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, adware, cancelbots or any other malicious or invasive code or program.
- beg for chips, Virtual Currencies and Virtual goods from other players.
- use chat rooms or common areas in such a way that they violate the code of conduct as listed in these terms of Service.
- sell the Service or any part thereof including but not limited to Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency, user accounts and access to them in exchange for real currency or items of monetary value.
- tarnish, disparage or otherwise attempt to harm, in JungleeTeenPatti.com’s opinion, JungleeTeenPatti.com and/or the Service.
- attempt to mask or obscure any promotions, banners or advertisements shown in the Service.
- attempt to decrypt or circumvent any security feature of the Service.
Virtual Gifts / Currencies: The Service may include a Virtual, in-game currency (“Virtual Currency”) including, but not limited to coins, Play Money chips, cash, or points, that may be purchased from JungleeTeenPatti.com for real money if you are a legal adult in your country of residence. The Service may also include Virtual, in-game goods (“Virtual Gifts”) that may be purchased from JungleeTeenPatti.com for real money or for Virtual Currency. Regardless of the terminology used, Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods may never be redeemed for real money, goods or other items of monetary value from JungleeTeenPatti.com or any other party. Virtual Gifts will have an expiration timestamp and JungleeTeenPatti.com, at its sole discretion has the right to manage, modify and regulate expiration timestamps. JungleeTeenPatti.com also reserves the sole right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently any Virtual Gifts or Virtual Currency offered in the Service and JungleeTeenPatti.com shall have no liability to you or anyone for the exercise of such rights. Your use of Virtual Gifts and Virtual Currency is limited to a personal, revocable and non-transferable license within the Service. Selling Virtual Goods or Virtual Currencies outside of the Service in exchange of real money or other items of value is strictly prohibited and may result in a permanent suspension from JungleeTeenPatti.com Service. All sales of Virtual Gifts and Virtual Currencies are final. No refunds or exchanges are permitted. All Virtual Goods and Currencies are forfeited if your account is terminated or suspended for any reason, in JungleeTeenPatti.com’s sole and absolute discretion, or if JungleeTeenPatti.com discontinues providing the Service.
Verification: Whenever JungleeTeenPatti.com requests additional verification, proof or documentation from you, including without limitation a copy of your passport, driver’s license or utility bill, such materials must be sent by email, mail or such other means of communication specified by JungleeTeenPatti.com.
Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that all information presented by JungleeTeenPatti.com may be protected, in all forms and media, by one or more valid copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that all such rights are owned by JungleeTeenPatti.com or its licensors. You may not modify, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit this information, except as permitted by law, such as under fair use. While JungleeTeenPatti.com makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, JungleeTeenPatti.com makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. JungleeTeenPatti.com does not assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Service.
Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, and Service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Service are registered and unregistered Trademarks of JungleeTeenPatti.com or others. Nothing contained on the Service should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Service without the written permission of JungleeTeenPatti.com or such third party that owns the Trademark displayed on the Service. JungleeTeenPatti.com, the JungleeTeenPatti.com logos, and all game names are trademarks of JungleeTeenPatti.com and may not be used without the express written permission of JungleeTeenPatti.com.
You and JungleeTeenPatti.com agree that if any portion of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any remaining provisions of the Terms.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall JungleeTeenPatti.com, its subsidiaries or its licensors be responsible for any damages for loss of profits, data or other losses, that result from your use and access of the gaming service. You further acknowledge that you agree not to hold JungleeTeenPatti.com liable for the conduct of other third parties, which includes the Service and operators of external sites. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall JungleeTeenPatti.com will be liable for any special and incidental, direct and indirect damages whatsoever arising out of the use (or misuse) of the Service.
Your use of the gaming service and any materials downloaded from JungleeTeenPatti.com are at your sole risk. All the gaming services are provided to you in “as is” that does not have any kind of warranty, expressed or implied, which includes the implied warranties of merchantability, or non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose.
Regardless of the efforts to provide you with the gaming service of the highest quality and security, JungleeTeenPatti.com makes no warranty that the services will be uninterrupted, error-free and virus-free. No information or advice, written or oral, obtained by you from JungleeTeenPatti.com shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
Termination of Service: You agree that JungleeTeenPatti.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to delete or deactivate your account and block your email or IP address and deny your access to or use the gaming service immediately and without notice if you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions. Further, you agree that JungleeTeenPatti.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
All the Terms and Conditions mentioned in the Terms of Service are to be interpreted strictly in accordance with the laws of Court. Any claim, dispute or controversy arising out of our Terms of Service shall be resolved by the laws and jurisdiction of the courts of civil courts of US.